February 5, 2014

Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her with Gold Foils


Hi guys! Today I have a simple nail art for you. It is Essie's Maximillian Strasse-Her with some gold foils. I always love putting gold foils on my nails, it really gives an extra something something to the nails. It just looks gorgeous, especially with the added matte effect.


To achieve this look, first I apply two coats of Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her. It is important when doing your second coat, do one nails at a time. Before it dries apply gold flakes to your nails with fan brush. Don't forget to apply topcoat. I like to use two coats of topcoat as well as it might get a little bumpy.

So what do you guys think? Do you like a simple and effortless nail art?


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...