July 20, 2014

(another) Cat Manicure



I am in Jakarta at the moment. I thought I won't post a thing for 3 weeks for when I'm here but looking at my archive, I have never actually post this nail art. To be honest, I'm not really a cat person, but looking back, I've done several cat inspired mani. Most of them doesn't turn out well they did not make it to the blog. Anyway, this nail art is inspired from a new cat pillow I got during EOFY sale last month. I find this doll/pillow is adorable and I just have to get it, even the price tag is still there. I got a pretty good deal for this doll/pillow, so that's not too bad.

Polish used:

  • Thumb and Pointer: Revlon Spanish Moss mixed with O.P.I Did it on 'Em as base, China Glaze White on
  • Rest of the fingers: O.P.I Did it on 'em topped with Sally Hansen Pixel Perfect


What do you think of this mani?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...