July 3, 2014

Collective EOFY haul

L-R Clockwise: PP Wisteria, PP revolution, Essie Good to Go, Orly Bonder, Sally Hansen Pixel Perfect, Revlon Wild Violets, Rimmel Oh Mr Darcy!, OPI Black Onyx, Sally Hansen Shell we Dance
I realised that I've been very naughty last month and bought too many stuffs as a lot of stores are cutting their price quite steep and I just can't miss good bargains. So I thought I will share with you some new polishes I got.
I got most of these items so much cheaper than they usually were except for my Orly Bonder and Essie Good To Go which I got from eBay. Still cheaper than if I buy them in stores though. Also got my second bottle of O.P.I Black Onyx, which is just a boring creme black polish. I love it, it's super pigmented, easy to apply and most importantly it doesn't stain my nails despite the colour. I got this one from a discount beauty shop for only $9.95.

I bought two new PP polishes from their website. Around the end of June, they discounted quite a few items and if you buy 8 bottles, you get further $24 off. I got Wisteria and Revolution. Really intrigued with the glitter base coat, as we all know it well removing glitter polish is such a pain. Chemist Warehouse is having a massive 50% off all cosmetics, so of course I have to get a few things. I bought another Revlon parfumerie polishes in Wild Violets, swatch it, loved it and review is coming soon. Got two Sally Hansen's polishes, which are  Pixel perfect and Shell We Dance. Last but not least is Rimmel Oh Mr Darcy! which I've done a review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...