August 2, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie in Wild Violets

Revlon Parfumerie: Wild Violets

So I have been away for about a month and I'm finally back! During my vacation I didn't bring any nail polishes at all and I miss my bottles of happiness. Honestly, first thing I do after I got back is open my drawer of polishes and look at it. Well, I have several scheduled posts to go up while I'm on my vacation, but when I look at it, it's just not good enough.

Anyway, today I'm back and I will be reviewing another Revlon parfumerie polish. This is my fourth post about this range of polishes. The quality is the same as with all parfumerie polishes. Thin and watery but still nicely pigmented. I would describe this polish as a shimmery deep purple polish. Nothing really out of this world regarding the color. Now let's talk about the scent! It has a sweet powdery scent. I have a love/hate relationship with the scent, sometimes I love it and can't stop sniffing my nails and other times I hate it.

Overall, still a nice addition to my polish collection. Do you like this polish? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...