August 8, 2014

YSL La Laque Couture in Bleu Celadon

YSL La Laque Couture #50 Bleu Celadon

So excited to finally have a high end polish in my stash. This polish is from YSL summer 2014 collection (and I heard it is limited edition) and trust me this gem is damn hard to find. Bleu Celadon is a light blue creme polish, sounds like there's nothing special about it eh? However, I find this colour is one of a kind, it still manages to be soft but not too pale, and it also have a bit of minty-ness to it, so at different lighting it looks more mint than blue.

First of all, let's take a moment and enjoy the bottle it comes in. A beautiful square glass bottle with gold cap with YSL symbol embossed in it, how can you resist that? Knowing the steep price tag, I've been doing my research to make sure my $$$ is well spent. I have to say I agree with everyone in the blogging world. The formula is amazing! For a light blue polish, it is not streaky at all and levels beautifully. I only need two coats and drying time is fairly quick. Staying power is really good too! This picture is taken on day 3 and still looks as good as day 1. I'm on day 5 now and everything is still looking good although there's a slight tip wear on my right pointer finger. Also it comes with the best brush ever, you can hardly mess up your mani. It is flat and wide with rounded tip and hug cuticles nicely.

The only thing that bothers me is how much product you get for the price you pay. This polish only contains 10 ml of products even though the bottle looks quite big. Overall, a really nice (and precious) addition to my collection. Although I believe nail polish across the board is the same, still it's really nice to own one high end polish. What do you think of this polish? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...