September 25, 2014

That Moment When You Stumbled Across Great Polish at the Drugstore

Essence Purple Sugar
This past two weeks have been insane for me! My whole week is loaded with assignments and essays and presentations and all that. Anyway I am back! Today I just have to share this beautiful pinky purple creme polish from Essence with you!

This stuff cost me less than $3AUD!!! So affordable and I just love how it looks! As with all Essence polishes, they have this beautiful wide brush that's slightly rounded to hug cuticles nicely and it's opaque with only 2 coats. Even though not marketed as a fast-drying polish, I find this polish dries pretty quickly between coats. If you manage to find it in your local Target or Priceline, I really suggest that you pick it up. For less than 3 dollars, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...