July 20, 2015

Topshop Nails in Blue Rinse

topshop blue rinse


In one of my previous post I admitted that blue polishes dominate my collection. What can I say I love blues and I cannot stop buying blue polishes especially in creme finishes. I spotted this in Topshop about a month ago before finally decided to pick it up and I have no regrets.



Being a nail polish addict that I am, to wear a polish twice in a row must mean great things. Blue rinse is a pastel cornflower blue with creme finish. Now, not only that it is a beautiful colour, I find the formula is impeccable. I quite like the brush because it is a wide paddle-shaped brush that makes application a breeze. It dries really quickly and it is pigmented so two easy coats is all you need. I am also surprised by how easy it applies as it leaves no streak marks.Wear time is also great, picture shown is day 4 wear and I only experience slight tip wear.

Now, I don't think this is a limited edition shade, but Topshop nail colours selection in Australia changes quite often so I really recommend that you pick this one up while you can.

P.S Accent nails is Revlon Colorstay in Sequin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...