August 14, 2015

Daisy Dream(ing)


I have always adored watercolour works; its soft and transparent quality ah love it! I have tried painting with watercolour myself a couple of times but almost all the time it turned out to be rubbish. I have since learnt a few things and I'm pretty pleased.

The object today is Marc Jacobs' fragrance in Daisy Dream. I don't own this fragrance although I love the scent of it. I find this fragrance just  doesn't mix well with my body chemistry. So, a bottle of perfume might sound like a very simple object, at least that what I thought when I started. However, once I started colouring, it is not as simple. But I had fun playing with colours and I am looking forward to do more.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...